Soon to become the first state in the nation to actively instate a legal limit on the prices for prescription drugs, Maryland’s new law aims to fight against the price gouging that seems to run rampant in the pharmaceutical industry. The new law comes as a reaction to the many families whose loved one’s lives depend on these drugs and who may or may not already be struggling to pay a large sum in medical bills. “This bill is important as it will hold drug makers accountable,” was said in a statement released from Attorney General Brian Frosh’s office earlier this year. For more on the story look to the Baltimore Business Journal.
- Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser Vows D.C. Will Be Ready for 2018 All Star Game
- King & Spalding Forms Alliance With Ex DC Mayor Anthony Williams
- Apps for Court Reporters and Legal Professionals
- Announcing Our New Baltimore, MD Location
- Open Letter Urges Trump To Keep Important Program for Young Immigrants